WHAT DO YOU NEED ?
From the beginning, our Agency has provided high standard services to world's most important Ship Owners, Operators, Charterers and Brokers. Presently we are attending more than 350 vessels each year with services around the clock. Our experienced and professional team is capable of ensuring the needs of our customers are always met. A strict audit process is continually carried out to ensure quality of the services is improved as required.
Port agency is not just a report and clear function of a vessel port call, but a partnership which ensures that Masters, Owners and Charterers are being kept advised accordingly while the vessel's turn-around time is as efficient as possible.
As Ship Agents, we provide a wide variety of services, at high and reliable professional standards: full agency, husbandry agency, protective agency, dry-docking agency, assistance on all maritime surveys, crew change, ship spares handling, spare parts clearance and delivery, bunker supply, cargo supervision, stevedoring arrangements, hire of port handling equipments, holds cleaning.
We may provide at any time, any kind of information or services in all Romanian maritime and river ports / canals:
– port restrictions and congestions;
– loading/discharging rates;
– cargo handling costs and supervision;
– dangerous goods handling;
– passengers assistance and travel services – due to its local expertise, skilled staff and resources our company is well placed to serve cruise vessels calling ports, offering cruise operators services that extend beyond customary port agency services. At local level, our offices maintain close contact and sound working relationships with recognized shore excursions specialists and are always available for advice and guidance to itinerary and assistance in planning cruises in our area. We can arrange Danube Delta trips for one day passengers to enjoy the sightseeings, bird watching and delicious fish lunch on board of small boats crossing the Delta channels.
– protecting agency services;
– proforma D/A for all Romanian maritime and river ports / channels (including Giurgiulesti, Reni and Ismail);
– various services in the port (bunkering, crew repatriation or medical assistance, visa formalities for crew, airport car transfers, repairs, spare parts delivery on board, diving services, lashing/securing/dunnage, etc);
– supervision and consulting services related to ships and cargoes main areas being: services to ships (on/off hire surveys, holds inspections, S&P inspections, underwater inspections by divers or ROV) and services to cargo (cargo condition, quality and quantity inspections, sampling and analyses, surveys of damaged goods, sealing and unsealing of holds and containers, draft surveys, tally, claims handling).
– EORI / ENS formalities for non EU origin cargo;
– customs clearance formalities;
– inland and river transit to serbian ports (Belgrade, Novi Sad), hungarian ports (Budapest, Csepel, Mohács, Dunaújváros), croatian port (Vukovar), slovakian ports (Bratislava, Komarno) and movement of the barges between Constanta and Danube ports via Black Sea – Danube Channel;
– information concerning the transit via Sulina Channel to Tulcea, Galati, Braila or ukrainian ports (Reni and Izmail) and moldavian port (Giurgiulesti).
For Port Disbursement Accounts just send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with your good vessel details and we shall reply as soon as possible (usually within one hour)
Our Chartering Department provides special services for fixing cargoes and vessels on exclusive and competitive basis as we control the flux of cargos with destinations like Black Sea, Mediterranean Sea, Persian Gulf or Indian ports.
We represent our exclusive Charterer’s Interests on the market for:
– regular shipments of timber ex Constanta to Persian Gulf;
– steel shipments (crc, hrc, hrp, pipes, etc) ex Constanta and Galatzi to Turkish or other European ports;
– scrap parcels between Black Sea Ports.
As Owners brokers we are ready to offer different tonnages in Black Sea, Marmara or Mediterranean Seas or Danube River ports.
Constantly changing to meet the new demands of the international shipping community, Navlomar Maritime is offering total solutions for the movement of goods (door-to-door). We are experienced in project and heavy lift cargos handling and transits via Constanta port to different Romanian inland destinations or Danube river ports (by barges).
Navlomar Maritime in close cooperation with its partners offers specific solutions for all logistics problems.
We are constantly striving for creative and economical solutions, bearing always in mind quality and safety.
Furthermore Navlomar Maritime is also involved in door-to-door deliveries for European exporters or importers in the trade between Europe and the Far & Middle East. Our representatives stay close to your shipment from pick-up to delivery, keeping you closely informed of its progress. We provide advice, technical assistance and supervision in order to guarantee safe delivery of the cargo at the entire satisfaction of our clients.
Connected to a powerful network of partners and agents all over the world every year important volumes are entrusted to our Forwarding Department offering services such as:
- containerized maritime transport / conventional, multimodal / combined transport (via truck / rail / maritime);
- special transport and stevedoring for project cargoes, port stevedoring, cargo consolidation, storage and warehousing, re-stuffing, sea freight forwarding;
- inland and overland trucking transportation and rail freight transport;
- custom clearance for import, export and transit trading, export/import and transit consultants;
- sea-vessels and barges loading and discharging, bulk and liquid storage and warehousing;
- LCL/FCL, including Constanta Free Port facilities;
Due to stable partnerships, we managed in negotiating special tariffs for import/export for maritime transport and also for trucking/rail transport, offering efficient, reliable and cost-effective services.
For any additional activity to maritime transport we can give full maritime consultancy.